The Economic Resilience project is a series of booklets and blog posts by ECM co-founder, Joanne Poyourow.
10 Practical Tools for a Resilient Economy
How can we — the grassroots citizens — survive these tough economic times, plus what lies ahead? It’s all here: Discover how to stretch your dollar, protect your investments, build strategic alliances within your local neighborhood, and take part in the development of the new economy. The rules of the game have all changed. Get your copy of the new “playbook” today. (ECM publication #12)
- 70 page ebook/pdf, Available through ECM’s Scribd page
- 115 page spiral-bound booklet, Available at Los Angeles area meetings of the Environmental Change-Makers
What Everyone Ought to Know about Today’s Economy
Will the economy recover? Comprehensive analysis of the root causes of the economic downturn, including peak oil, climate change, and resource limitations. Reveals the fatal flaws in contemporary economic philosophy. This essential document will change your perceptions of “growth,” our economic future, and your personal direction. Understand, so that you can take action. (ECM publication #10)
40 page ebook/pdf , available through ECM’s Scribd page
- Powerdown: Let’s Talk About It. post can be read free at Reslience.org
- Economic Descent, Hopefully with Skillful Means. post can be read free at Resilience.org
- Collapse? Maybe not. post can be read free at Resilience.org
- Why Debt and Loans are a really bad idea in a Descent economy. post can be read free at ResilientEconomy.net
- Finding Your Calling in a Transition World. post can be read free at Resilience.org
- “10 Practical Tools for Building a Resilient Local Economy”, 2-page summary that you can share with friends and community, free through ECM’s Scribd page
- Building a Vibrant Local Economy. Webinar done for Transition US, now free on YouTube
- ResilientEconomy.net - early versions of “10 Practical Tools” and “What Everyone Needs to Know” can be read free online.